Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Early Primary Maker Space Resources

Last week I was given time to work on a primary maker space resource for my school district. After crowd sourcing on twitter and google plus, and checking out blog posts and websites I created the beginning of such resource.  It can be found on my district website here.

I have continued the journey (with hopes in the future I will be able to add it to my district resource as well) on a Google Doc which I've made public to the world.  If you are an early years teacher who has been dabbling in the maker movement I'd love some feedback from you as well.  While the document I've created is not editable to anyone other than myself, the comment feature is open to all. Please feel free to add ideas, suggestions, or feedback to the document.  My goal is to create a comprehensive one stop document for early primary teachers.  Your input is greatly appreciated.

Here is the link to my Early Primary Maker Space Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment